Myanmar's four new airlines are now preparing to launch their services in the country, according to Department of Civil Aviation (DCA). They are namely Yadanabon, Saga, Apex and FMI.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 13:28
Three new international airlines are planning to fly direct to Myanmar starting in September this year, according to an official from Yangon International Airport.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 13:30
Myanmar Tourist Guides Association (MTGA) will make a complaint against holding temple dinners for foreigners near pagodas around the ancient city of Bagan, according to MTGA officials.
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 August 2013 10:41
A remade palace named Kanbawzathadi, located in the center of Bago, is one of the attractive sites for foreign visitors as well as local ones to study how ancient Myanmar king ruled and built the country with full of cultural heritages collectively in the bygone era.
Last Updated on Saturday, 03 August 2013 12:51
Myanmar will allow visitors using the border crossings of Tarchileik, Myawady and Kawthaung via Thailand to go anywhere except restricted areas starting in August, according to an announcement by the Ministry of Information.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 31 July 2013 17:37
Tourism Latest News
- Myanmar Airways to provide sightseeing flights over Mandalay
- Hotels ready to accommodate local and foreign media
- MIC grants a hotel project in Dawei
- Hotels to charge current prices for SEA Games
- Tourism master plan predicts 1.5 million jobs in seven years
- Tourists asked to respect rules when visiting heritage sites
- Myawady border bridge to extend opening hours
- Historic U Bein Bridge in Mandalay in a ruinous state
- Disappointment, complaints mar popular festival
- Hotels nearly overbooked as tourists flock to Bagan