The opening hours of the Myawady-Mae Sot Friendship Bridge will be extended for the convenience of travellers, according to border officials.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 November 2013 20:23
U Bein Bridge in Taung Thaman Lake near Mandalay in central Myanmar, a region that gets its fair share of local and foreign visitors, is deteriorating and there is a growing concern that the bridge will collapse.
Last Updated on Sunday, 24 November 2013 00:01
BAGAN—Most of the hotels in Bagan are nearly over-booked as tourists flock to the most popular destination in Myanmar this peak season.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 22:35
The sun had already risen when our car left the Yangon-Mandalay expressway and drove along Patheingyi Road toward Pyin Oo Lwin.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 November 2013 19:51
Thai actress Mai Davika Hoorne and singer and actor Patiparn Pataweekarn will visit Myanmar next month to meet fans and participate in pre-SEA Games activities, according to ADMA Media.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 November 2013 17:47
Tourism Latest News
- Hotels ready to accommodate local and foreign media
- MIC grants a hotel project in Dawei
- Hotels to charge current prices for SEA Games
- Tourism master plan predicts 1.5 million jobs in seven years
- Tourists asked to respect rules when visiting heritage sites
- Myawady border bridge to extend opening hours
- Historic U Bein Bridge in Mandalay in a ruinous state
- Disappointment, complaints mar popular festival
- Hotels nearly overbooked as tourists flock to Bagan
- Thai celebrities to visit Myanmar for pre-SEA Games activity