With a scheduled flight on October 28, Air Asia is set to become the first international airline to land at Nay Pyi Taw International Airport, sources say.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 14:13
Yangon-Kyaikhto-Yangon special express train carrying 115 passengers has offered its maiden train service, departing from the Yangon Railway Station at 6.25 am on September 27.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 14:23
Myawaddy and Mae Sot immigration checkpoints are now open to those wishing to cross the border in Myanmar from Thailand's Tak province.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 10:44
UNESCO will make their first visit to Halin, Beikthano and Sri Ksetra, the three ancient Myanmar cities proposed to be listed on the world heritage during October, according to Department of Archaeology, National Museum and Library.
Last Updated on Friday, 06 September 2013 18:55
Myanmar plans to strengthen the capacity of local tour guides to accommodate the influx of foreign tourists following the announcement on August 28 of the opening of four border crossing along the Thai-Myanmar border areas.
Last Updated on Saturday, 31 August 2013 21:41
Tourism Latest News
- Hotels ready to accommodate local and foreign media
- MIC grants a hotel project in Dawei
- Hotels to charge current prices for SEA Games
- Tourism master plan predicts 1.5 million jobs in seven years
- Tourists asked to respect rules when visiting heritage sites
- Myawady border bridge to extend opening hours
- Historic U Bein Bridge in Mandalay in a ruinous state
- Disappointment, complaints mar popular festival
- Hotels nearly overbooked as tourists flock to Bagan
- Thai celebrities to visit Myanmar for pre-SEA Games activity