A new propeller ATR72-500 aircraft purchased by Myanmar domestic airline Air KBZ has arrived at the Yangon International Airport on November 11.
Last Updated on Monday, 19 November 2012 21:26
Mandalay’s Mayanchan Jetty faces a shortage of tourist ferries operating the Mandalay-Mingun route due to an influx of tourists in Mandalay.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 22:46
Myanmar wants to make its administrative capital, Nay Pyi Taw, a tourist destination, the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism said.
Last Updated on Monday, 12 November 2012 18:28
Germany’s Condor Airlines launched direct flights to Yangon on November 6.
Last Updated on Monday, 12 November 2012 19:53
Yangon International Airport receives a daily average of nearly 2,000 foreign tourists, according to Htay Aung, the minister of hotels and tourism.
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 07:34
Tourism Latest News
- Ecotourism zone, hotel zone and religious zone to build in Mon State
- Myanmar to review 1992 tourism law
- Tourism industry will play an important role
- Visa-on-arrival now available for 48 countries
- Booming tourism urges amending tourism law
- Inlay Hotel Zone to be implemented in Nyaungshwe
- Bagan visitors given three sites for temple dining, official says
- Tourism must be more than a business, minister says
- Irrawaddy dolphins return to Mingun after 10-year absence
- Tour guides should protect Bagan's cultural heritage