Bangkok Airways is set to launch regular flights between Nay Pyi Taw and Bangkok on September 30, making it the first foreign airliner to take off from Nay Pyi Taw International Airport.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 14:36
Two floating hotels are currently under construction in Mandalay, the second-largest city in Myanmar, according to company sources.
Last Updated on Saturday, 21 September 2013 20:06
With the growing popularity of motorbikes and other motorized vehicles in Pyin Oo Lwin, the use of horse-drawn carriages—a trademark of this Mandalay Region town—is on the decline, say carriage drivers.
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 September 2013 10:50
Myanmar Investment Commission approved Max Myanmar Group to launch the construction of the five-star Novotel Hotel in Yangon under the citizenship investment law.
Last Updated on Saturday, 21 September 2013 17:49
The number of foreign tourists travelling by train from Yangon Central Railway Station has nearly doubled since last year, according to the Ministry of Rail Transportation.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:55
Tourism Latest News
- Hotels ready to accommodate local and foreign media
- MIC grants a hotel project in Dawei
- Hotels to charge current prices for SEA Games
- Tourism master plan predicts 1.5 million jobs in seven years
- Tourists asked to respect rules when visiting heritage sites
- Myawady border bridge to extend opening hours
- Historic U Bein Bridge in Mandalay in a ruinous state
- Disappointment, complaints mar popular festival
- Hotels nearly overbooked as tourists flock to Bagan
- Thai celebrities to visit Myanmar for pre-SEA Games activity