Europeans outnumbered Asians for most visits to Myanmar's National Museum in Yangon this year according to the museum director.
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 October 2013 21:17
Thais and Myanmar people will be exempted from an entry visa for 14-day stays when the two governments sign an agreement on the exemption in December, Government Spokesman Teerat Ratanasevi announced Tuesday.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 20:06
Myanmar’s Ministry of Hotel and Tourism alerted all the hotels in the country to raise security measures in the wake of recent bombings and attempted bombings mostly in Yangon Region.
Last Updated on Thursday, 17 October 2013 11:43
The Ministry of Hotels and Tourism has been discussing with the Shangrila Residence and the Rose Garden Hotel in Yangon about the possibility of being operational in time for the upcoming Southeast Asian Games.
Last Updated on Sunday, 20 October 2013 17:53
National carrier Lao Airlines has rescheduled the opening of direct flights between Vientiane and Yangon in Myanmar to late next year after failing to open the route this month as announced earlier.
Last Updated on Thursday, 17 October 2013 10:49
Tourism Latest News
- Hotels ready to accommodate local and foreign media
- MIC grants a hotel project in Dawei
- Hotels to charge current prices for SEA Games
- Tourism master plan predicts 1.5 million jobs in seven years
- Tourists asked to respect rules when visiting heritage sites
- Myawady border bridge to extend opening hours
- Historic U Bein Bridge in Mandalay in a ruinous state
- Disappointment, complaints mar popular festival
- Hotels nearly overbooked as tourists flock to Bagan
- Thai celebrities to visit Myanmar for pre-SEA Games activity