NAY PYI TAW – Government is ready to provide 260 hotel rooms for local and foreign media for accommodation during SEA Games, according to sources from a press conference made by Ministry of Information on December 6.
Last Updated on Sunday, 08 December 2013 15:50
DAWEI—The Star Sapphire Hotel Company has been allowed to carry out a hotel project on a land plot in Dawei owned by the Ministry of Home Affairs, sources from the Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) say.
Last Updated on Friday, 06 December 2013 16:43
Myanmar's Ministry of Tourism said its master plan can generate an additional one milion jobs for its citizens wishing work in the tourism industry.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 14:31
Only a few hotels have fixed room rates while the rest will charge current prices during the upcoming Southeast Asian Games.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 15:41
BAGAN - Increasing numbers of tourists visiting historical sites around Bagan have led to worries that some visitors may be breaking rules.
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 November 2013 23:04
Tourism Latest News
- Hotels ready to accommodate local and foreign media
- MIC grants a hotel project in Dawei
- Hotels to charge current prices for SEA Games
- Tourism master plan predicts 1.5 million jobs in seven years
- Tourists asked to respect rules when visiting heritage sites
- Myawady border bridge to extend opening hours
- Historic U Bein Bridge in Mandalay in a ruinous state
- Disappointment, complaints mar popular festival
- Hotels nearly overbooked as tourists flock to Bagan
- Thai celebrities to visit Myanmar for pre-SEA Games activity