- Peninsula group to open hotel in Yangon
- French firm to invest in Myanmar’s tourism industry
- Japanese business travellers flock to Myanmar
- Tourists to Inle region surge 50 percent
- Inle floating market nearly disappearing
- Mandalay to build 20 hotels providing over 1400 rooms
- More passports issued in this summer
- Myanmar starts online tour guide services
- Discovering traditional water festival in Myanmar
- Maungmagan beach packed with visitors
Hong Kong-based Peninsula Hotels Group is planning to build a hotel at the Railways building in the downtown Yangon, according to Hong Kong and Shanghai Hotel (HSH).
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 21:22
French-based Croisi Europe Company will invest in tourism industry in Myanmar, according to Directorate of Investment and Companies Administration-DICA under the Ministry of National Planning and Economic Department.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 22:28
The number of international tourists visiting Inle region of Myanmar has surged about 50 percent this year, according to an executive of Myanmar Hotelier Association.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 May 2013 23:20
The number of Japanese business travellers to Myanmar has increased over the past eleven months since the government allowed visa on arrival, according to an official from the Immigration Department at the Yangon International Airport.
Last Updated on Thursday, 09 May 2013 01:29
Inlay is famous for its unique peddle boats, floating market and beautiful scenery. It is located in the heart of Shan plateau.
Last Updated on Saturday, 04 May 2013 23:42