Category: Uncategorised Written by Thida Linn
More dialogue is needed between Asean policymakers and journalists who report on regional issues, said a senior official from the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) yesterday.
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 September 2013 11:06
Category: Uncategorised Written by Khin Sett Maw
The notion that the Parliament is the forum where the “people's voice” is presented may not necessary be the case because it is not clear whether lawmakers are using the forum to put forward their own agenda, Thura Shwe Mann, Speaker of Lower House, said at the July 18 press conference in Nay Pyi Taw, the official capital of Myanmar.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 July 2013 19:22
Category: Uncategorised Written by Reported by Min Thant, Nyein Zaw Linn Translated by Aung Kyaw Kyaw
Mandalay Tadaoo International Airport has seen 252 tourists, mostly American citizens; visit the ancient city while purchasing their visas on arrival.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 10:44
Category: Uncategorised Written by Staff reporter
The Lower House’s Rule of Law, Stability and Peace Committee is now accepting complaints about the judicial system from people across the country
Last Updated on Thursday, 17 January 2013 20:21
Category: Uncategorised Written by Tun Tun Win
A local reporter for Reuters has turned to Facebook to draw attention to “errors” in an inflammatory documentary about the ethnic conflict in Rakhine State – The Hidden Genocide – that was broadcast by Al Jazeera late last month.
Last Updated on Monday, 14 January 2013 16:45
Sorry, we could not find the page you were looking for.
Last Updated on Saturday, 09 February 2013 16:32
- Myanmar to adopt metric system
- Activists hail Philippine model for turning soldiers into peace-makers
- I will tell the real truth (10)
- Is radical Islamic idea forming in Myanmar?
- I will tell the real truth (8)
- Corruption in Myanmar: take down the real villains
- Who are behind the conspiracy?
- High expectations as Myanmar takes Asean helm
- Myanmar Heart Institute
- Monks, Journalists decry Time Magazine’s cover portrayal of U Wirathu as Buddhist terrorist