- USDP high ranking member vows to agree Constitutional amendment
- Myanmar president grants ninth political prisoners amnesty
- President Thein Sein heads for historic US visit
- Political change and President Thein Sein’s White House visit
- KNU to take part in election if perpetual peace achieved by 2015
- International outlooks on Thein Sein’s White House visit
- President Thein Sein to speak at Johns Hopkins University
- President Thein Sein to meet RCSS/SSA officials
- Maungdaw authorities restrict Bengalis' polygamy, birth rates
- KNU vows to seek genuine federalism
A workshop on preparations for ASEAN Business Community will be held in Mawlamying, capital of Mon State, Myanmar on May 18.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 21:17
1. The Chinese embassy in Myanmar has issued a press release dated May 7, expressing deep dissatisfaction over the news about 'the Wa's objection to China's selling armed helicopters to the United Wa State Army' featured in the sample newspaper of the Daily Eleven on May 1.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 20:11
Myanmar has beefed up security measures and tightened control over travelling visa after reports of possible terrorist attacks in the country, according to Min Aung, Police Lt. Col. from Headquarter of Myanmar Police Force.
Last Updated on Monday, 06 May 2013 01:02
President Thein Sein has said the government wants to build a new Myanmar with independent and transparent, all-inclusive political process and economic competitiveness on equal terms .
Last Updated on Monday, 06 May 2013 20:12
The members and executives of the National League for Democracy will visit to China for 10 days by invitation of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
Last Updated on Sunday, 05 May 2013 23:07