- Sia Mauk Kham meets Korean Prime Minister in Thai
- Ethnic Shans want to enjoy equal privileges, says SNLD’s general secretary
- Emergence of a single Kayin force discussed
- USDP high ranking member vows to agree Constitutional amendment
- Myanmar president grants ninth political prisoners amnesty
- President Thein Sein heads for historic US visit
- Political change and President Thein Sein’s White House visit
- KNU to take part in election if perpetual peace achieved by 2015
- International outlooks on Thein Sein’s White House visit
- President Thein Sein to speak at Johns Hopkins University
Published on Friday, 16 November 2012 16:30
President Thein Sein will deliver a speech at the 21st ASEAN Business and Investment Summit on November 17, according to the report of The Phnom Penh Post newspaper.
The newspaper said that the President will make 15 minutes speech starting 4:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. local time on November 17.
Myanmar President Thein Sein will arrive in Phnom Penh by a special flight on November 17 to attend the 21st ASEAN Summit.
According to officials, President Thein Sein is scheduled to meet the U.S. President Obama in Yangon on November 19.
After meeting with President Obama in Yangon, Thein Sein will return to Phnom Penh for the ongoing summit.
Tin Naing Thein, the Minister for the President’s Office, will attend the summit on behalf of President on November 19.
The main summits will be holding from November 18 to 20 with world top leaders.
ASEAN foreign ministers will meet at the summit on November 17.
The opening ceremony of 21st ASEAN summit and ASEAN leader summit will be on November 18.
The summit will also include related summits of 15th ASEAN plus three, ASEAN-India and ASEAN-U.S .on November 19.
The East Asia Summit and closing ceremony will be held on November 20.
Wunna Maung Lwin, the Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Dr. Kan Zaw, the Minister for National Planning and Economic Development have arrived in Phnom Penh today.