- Local farmers prepares to plough on disputed farmlands
- Legislations for better transport system of Yangon in the pipeline
- Father of Kachin war's victim still on trial for alleged false complaint
- Myanmar to participate in ASEAN Self-Certification Pilot Project
- Myanmar prepares for ASEAN Chair 2014
- Parliament approves 60-day extension of state of emergency order in Meikhtila
- EMG to sue mysterious blogger Dr Seik Phwar
- Govt pushes for Kyaukphyu-Muse railway project without public notification
- MTN to provide assistance to other sectors if selected as operator
- Buddha images stolen in Bagan
Myanmar has started drafting a five-year Dairy Development Plan, an initiative that is funded by a US$5 million grant aid from the government of New Zealand, according to officials.
Last Updated on Sunday, 19 May 2013 00:54
Myanmar Women Entrepreneur’s Association (MWEA) will hold a meeting in June to discuss about rights and opportunities for Myanmar women, according to the association’s 18th Annual General Meeting.
Last Updated on Sunday, 19 May 2013 00:52
A Thai delegation of nine journalists from Thai Journalist Association has paid a visit to the headquarters of Eleven Media Group (EMG) yesterday in Yangon, the former capital of Myanmar.
Last Updated on Sunday, 19 May 2013 00:46
Internet penetration rate in terms of population in Myanmar is the lowest in the region, according to the reports of International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and world top consultation firm Roland Berger.
Last Updated on Sunday, 19 May 2013 01:11
Mandalay's Innwa Hotel still has yet to receive any renovation almost two years after Htoo Group took over the hotel, reports say.
Last Updated on Sunday, 19 May 2013 00:45