- Inle Lake dwellers ready to protest further hotel projects
- YCDC expands free parking lots in downtown areas
- World Bank to provide assistance to 20 village tracts in Myanmar
- Myanmar to attend Japan- ASEAN Youth get- together
- Investigation committee meets survivors of student army ordeal
- NLD complains of 58 member resignation due to PNO pressure
- Telenor to sell SIM cards within 9 months after approval
- Myanmar urges China on human trafficking
- Local farmers prepares to plough on disputed farmlands
- Legislations for better transport system of Yangon in the pipeline
Eleven Media Group (EMG) will file a lawsuit against the mysterious blogger under pseudonym 'Dr Seik Phwar' when the parliament's investigation commission discloses his identity, EMG managing director Dr Thein Myint says.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 22 May 2013 20:55
The government has been trying to sign a final contract with China to start a railway project extending between the western and eastern regions of Myanmar without releasing any information to the public, reports say.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 23:57
Buddha statues have been stolen at Bagan ancient cultural heritage zone during the month of May, it is reported.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 21:21
South Africa based multinational mobile telecommunications company, MTN Group, is seeking to acquire an operator license from Myanmar Posts and Telecommunication (MPT), MTN Chief Marketing Officer Mr. Taukobong said in a press conference held yesterday.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 23:33
Public Service Media bill has been passed amids much criticised Press Bill drafted by the Ministry of Information without ablolishing the existing laws, according to the State-owned media on May 22.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 May 2013 20:07