NAY PYI TAW—Human traffickers working out of Myanmar who have mainly used China and Thailand to send their victims are now increasingly using Malaysia and Indonesia, according to the Anti-Human Trafficking Police Force.
Last Updated on Monday, 02 December 2013 19:46
YANGON—The Myanmar-China natural gas pipeline has begun supplying daily two million cubic feet of natural gas to the Kyaukse industrial zone through sub-power departments in Mandalay, central Myanmar, as of November 24, according to Southeast Asia Gas Pipeline Co Ltd.
Last Updated on Monday, 02 December 2013 20:13
A well-known environmentalist from Myanmar has sent President Thein Sein a message calling for prompt action to stop harming the already deteriorating environment.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 17:42
A senior security officers blamed poverty and poor living standards as the cause for the increasing number of theft committed in the Yangon Region.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 17:54
Thailand's Mae Fah Luang University and Naresuan University conferred honorary doctorate degrees for President Thein Sein on November 29, state media reported.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 17:15
National Latest News
- Myanmar to hold its first-ever international women’s conference
- Service centres for Myanmar migrant workers to open in border areas
- Myawady border bridge collects Ks 25 million
- Kachin IDP's return home despite ongoing peace talks
- Millions lost in illegal timber trade with China
- Police unable to confirm celebrities’ past drug scandals
- University students return to live on campus
- Yangon car horn-free zone a failure says traffic police
- MPA to construct seven new wharves in Yangon
- Myanmar to provide emergency healthcare for SEA Games athletes