The Electronic Transactions Act should be revoked after a new telecom law is enacted, Communications and Information Technology Deputy Minister Thaung Tin told parliament yesterday.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 February 2013 11:46
Taiwan-based tech company HTC Corp. this week launched the first smart phone to have an operating system using the Myanmar language as competition to meet rising demand for the devices heats up.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 19:09
The Department of Endocrinology Department was opened in North Okkalapa General Hospital, Yangon on December 21, said Dr Tint Swe, rector of the University of Medicine 2.
Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 07:10
Fees for fibre-optic communication delivery in Myanmar have been reduced, an authorised dealer said.
Last Updated on Friday, 04 January 2013 16:42
The Myanmar Post and Telecommunication (MPT) has cancelled its plan to introduce volume-based charging policy for mobile Internet users following protest by the subscribers.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 21:44
Science & Tech Latest News
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
- China loan for GSM network expansion
- More x-ray machines for hospitals this year, officials say
- ILBC School showcase their first electric car
- Electronic Transactions Act comes under fire in parliament
- Smart phone with local accent debuts in Myanmar
- Yangon gets cheaper broadband services
- First endocrinology Dept opened in Yangon
- Time-based charging policy for mobile Internet to remain