Myanmar Posts and Telecommunication (MPT) has suspended its plan to charge mobile phone Internet users at volume-based rate instead of time-based rate, official said.
Last Updated on Sunday, 02 December 2012 00:51
Mobile Internet users in many areas of the country have complained about slow Internet speed and bad connection for over a month.
Last Updated on Friday, 23 November 2012 19:49
Two hundred out of over 1,000 applicants have been selected for ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) Internet connection.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 13:59
An odd “beautiful” mobilephone numbers auction held in central Myanmar fetches more than US$14,000, according to officials.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 February 2013 11:57
No matter where in the world you live, you enjoy having an iPhone or an android-based mobile phone to keep in touch with others.
Last Updated on Friday, 09 November 2012 17:16
Science & Tech Latest News
- Coming soon: Myanmar online
- Intel hosts Myanmar workshop
- Myanmar's personal devices market set to explode: IDC
- Ooredoo is ready to compete with Telenor or MPT
- Internet connection in Myanmar down to crawling speed
- Myanmar to set up Wi-Fi free zones during the SEA Games
- MPT and MEC to sell SIM cards for July
- Low-cost SIM-cards with actual price to be available next seventh month
- Myanmar likely to cut back local calling rate
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December