- Myanmar police to receive assistance in setting up cyber-crime division
- Myanmar to hold first contest with Korea’s support
- USAID and a local company to form Cisco Networking schools in Myanmar
- Google’s Executive President to visit to Myanmar soon
- Yatanarpon Teleport to accept Y-pay card for ADSL bill
- ‘State sponsored’ hackers of journalists identified by their ingenuity, deputy minister says
- Replacing sim card too longwinded
- Red Link to upgrade mobile Net technology
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
- China loan for GSM network expansion
An odd “beautiful” mobilephone numbers auction held in central Myanmar fetches more than US$14,000, according to officials.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 February 2013 11:57
Two hundred out of over 1,000 applicants have been selected for ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) Internet connection.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 13:59
Y-talk international calling application can install in mobile phones starting from November 3, according to Miss Miles, Managing Director of VMG Telecoms.
Last Updated on Thursday, 08 November 2012 19:12
No matter where in the world you live, you enjoy having an iPhone or an android-based mobile phone to keep in touch with others.
Last Updated on Friday, 09 November 2012 17:16
Myanmar Posts and Telecommunication (MPT) authorities have initiated a move to improve 3G coverage in Yangon and expand the networks to rural areas.
Last Updated on Thursday, 08 November 2012 20:51