Taiwan-based tech company HTC Corp. this week launched the first smart phone to have an operating system using the Myanmar language as competition to meet rising demand for the devices heats up.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 19:09
Fees for fibre-optic communication delivery in Myanmar have been reduced, an authorised dealer said.
Last Updated on Friday, 04 January 2013 16:42
The Myanmar Post and Telecommunication (MPT) has cancelled its plan to introduce volume-based charging policy for mobile Internet users following protest by the subscribers.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 21:44
The Department of Endocrinology Department was opened in North Okkalapa General Hospital, Yangon on December 21, said Dr Tint Swe, rector of the University of Medicine 2.
Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 07:10
Myanmar’s Red Link Communications Company Ltd, service provider for WiMax, has reduced the initial fees for WiMax internet connection since December 6 and plans to cut the monthly fees in early 2013.
Last Updated on Monday, 21 January 2013 14:13
Science & Tech Latest News
- Coming soon: Myanmar online
- Intel hosts Myanmar workshop
- Myanmar's personal devices market set to explode: IDC
- Ooredoo is ready to compete with Telenor or MPT
- Internet connection in Myanmar down to crawling speed
- Myanmar to set up Wi-Fi free zones during the SEA Games
- MPT and MEC to sell SIM cards for July
- Low-cost SIM-cards with actual price to be available next seventh month
- Myanmar likely to cut back local calling rate
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December