- Myanmar police to receive assistance in setting up cyber-crime division
- Myanmar to hold first contest with Korea’s support
- USAID and a local company to form Cisco Networking schools in Myanmar
- Google’s Executive President to visit to Myanmar soon
- Yatanarpon Teleport to accept Y-pay card for ADSL bill
- ‘State sponsored’ hackers of journalists identified by their ingenuity, deputy minister says
- Replacing sim card too longwinded
- Red Link to upgrade mobile Net technology
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
- China loan for GSM network expansion
The Department of Endocrinology Department was opened in North Okkalapa General Hospital, Yangon on December 21, said Dr Tint Swe, rector of the University of Medicine 2.
Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 07:10
The Myanmar Post and Telecommunication (MPT) has cancelled its plan to introduce volume-based charging policy for mobile Internet users following protest by the subscribers.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 21:44
Myanmar Posts and Telecommunication (MPT) has suspended its plan to charge mobile phone Internet users at volume-based rate instead of time-based rate, official said.
Last Updated on Sunday, 02 December 2012 00:51
Myanmar’s Red Link Communications Company Ltd, service provider for WiMax, has reduced the initial fees for WiMax internet connection since December 6 and plans to cut the monthly fees in early 2013.
Last Updated on Monday, 21 January 2013 14:13
Mobile Internet users in many areas of the country have complained about slow Internet speed and bad connection for over a month.
Last Updated on Friday, 23 November 2012 19:49