Red Link Communications Co. Ltd. has succeeded to provide free Wi-Fi zones in upcoming 2013 SEA Games held from December 11 to 22, 2013, a spokesperson from Red Link Company said.
Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 01:25
Myanmar expected to receive US$224 million loan from China to expand GSM network which will be implemented in 2012-2013 fiscal years, according to National Planning Investment for 2013-2014 fiscal years.
Last Updated on Saturday, 09 February 2013 12:58
Students from the International Language and Business Center (ILBC) showcased their first electric cars that can run up to 80KM per hour and go as far as 100 kilometers at a science show on Jan. 27, 2013.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 February 2013 11:47
More state-run hospitals will receive x-ray machines this year and they will be paid for with funds from the state budget, officials said. Two x-ray machines are being installed now, in Nay Pyi Taw’s 1,000-bed hospital and in Mandalay People’s Hospital.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 19:19
The Electronic Transactions Act should be revoked after a new telecom law is enacted, Communications and Information Technology Deputy Minister Thaung Tin told parliament yesterday.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 February 2013 11:46
Science & Tech Latest News
- Coming soon: Myanmar online
- Intel hosts Myanmar workshop
- Myanmar's personal devices market set to explode: IDC
- Ooredoo is ready to compete with Telenor or MPT
- Internet connection in Myanmar down to crawling speed
- Myanmar to set up Wi-Fi free zones during the SEA Games
- MPT and MEC to sell SIM cards for July
- Low-cost SIM-cards with actual price to be available next seventh month
- Myanmar likely to cut back local calling rate
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December