- Myanmar's first Internet Freedom Forum to be held in Yangon
- Myanmar police to receive assistance in setting up cyber-crime division
- Myanmar to hold first contest with Korea’s support
- USAID and a local company to form Cisco Networking schools in Myanmar
- Google’s Executive President to visit to Myanmar soon
- Yatanarpon Teleport to accept Y-pay card for ADSL bill
- ‘State sponsored’ hackers of journalists identified by their ingenuity, deputy minister says
- Replacing sim card too longwinded
- Red Link to upgrade mobile Net technology
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 14:31
Apple Inc. has invited both local and Asian companies for authorized sale representatives in Myanmar market.
Apple’s Asia Pacific discussed with Myanmar IT companies and some IT companies from Thailand and Singapore in Bangkok on 17 July.
U Thaung Tin, CEO of the KMD Company in Myanmar, said “It is expected that both local and some Asian companies would have to compete for authorized representative in Myanmar market.”