Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 14:31
Apple Inc. has invited both local and Asian companies for authorized sale representatives in Myanmar market.
Apple’s Asia Pacific discussed with Myanmar IT companies and some IT companies from Thailand and Singapore in Bangkok on 17 July.
U Thaung Tin, CEO of the KMD Company in Myanmar, said “It is expected that both local and some Asian companies would have to compete for authorized representative in Myanmar market.”
Science & Tech Latest News
- Coming soon: Myanmar online
- Intel hosts Myanmar workshop
- Myanmar's personal devices market set to explode: IDC
- Ooredoo is ready to compete with Telenor or MPT
- Internet connection in Myanmar down to crawling speed
- Myanmar to set up Wi-Fi free zones during the SEA Games
- MPT and MEC to sell SIM cards for July
- Low-cost SIM-cards with actual price to be available next seventh month
- Myanmar likely to cut back local calling rate
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December