Published on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 19:19
More state-run hospitals will receive x-ray machines this year and they will be paid for with funds from the state budget, officials said. Two x-ray machines are being installed now, in Nay Pyi Taw’s 1,000-bed hospital and in Mandalay People’s Hospital.
Three more machines will be installed this year, in Yangon, Mandalay People’s Hospital and Sao San Tun Hospital in Taunggyi, officials said.
Each x-ray machine costs about 27.5 million kyats, they said.
Science & Tech Latest News
- Digicel promises to start 4G mobile network in December
- Red Link Co. succeed for free Wi-Fi transmission in coming SEA Games
- China loan for GSM network expansion
- More x-ray machines for hospitals this year, officials say
- ILBC School showcase their first electric car
- Electronic Transactions Act comes under fire in parliament
- Smart phone with local accent debuts in Myanmar
- Yangon gets cheaper broadband services
- First endocrinology Dept opened in Yangon
- Time-based charging policy for mobile Internet to remain