Published on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 19:19
More state-run hospitals will receive x-ray machines this year and they will be paid for with funds from the state budget, officials said. Two x-ray machines are being installed now, in Nay Pyi Taw’s 1,000-bed hospital and in Mandalay People’s Hospital.
Three more machines will be installed this year, in Yangon, Mandalay People’s Hospital and Sao San Tun Hospital in Taunggyi, officials said.
Each x-ray machine costs about 27.5 million kyats, they said.
Science & Tech Latest News
- Myanmar to increase mobile penetration rate to 50%
- Coming soon: Myanmar online
- Intel hosts Myanmar workshop
- Myanmar's personal devices market set to explode: IDC
- Ooredoo is ready to compete with Telenor or MPT
- Internet connection in Myanmar down to crawling speed
- Myanmar to set up Wi-Fi free zones during the SEA Games
- MPT and MEC to sell SIM cards for July
- Low-cost SIM-cards with actual price to be available next seventh month
- Myanmar likely to cut back local calling rate