Two bombs exploded at a hotel and a pagoda in Sagaing in upper Myanmar this morning following a series of bomb blasts in Yangon and Taungoo, but no injuries were reported.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 October 2013 17:25
Myanmar's authorities have seized Chinese-made gambling machines on September 25 in downtown Mawlamyine, the capital of Mon State.
Last Updated on Saturday, 28 September 2013 22:26
Myanmar and Chinese Police are increasing efforts to combat the rise of bride trafficking to China.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:48
Kawthaung Ninth Mile Prison yesterday transferred an estimated 185 inmates to other prisons in the country, including at least two in southern Myanmar and another in Yangon, according to Eleven Media reporter Ye Myint Win.
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 September 2013 20:07
A series of smuggled jade and jade products worth over Ks 80 million were seized in Muse Township located in China-Myanmar border trade camp, according to the source of Custom Department.
Last Updated on Monday, 09 September 2013 20:38
Crime Latest News
- Yangon encounters theft the most among crimes: minister
- 7 Bengalis arrested for illegally entering Yangon
- Over Ks 6 billion in narcotics, weapons seized in Shan State
- Two men arrested for possession of explosive devices in Yangon
- Unexploded bombs found in Yangon, Mandalay
- Two bombs explode in Sagaing, no injuries reported
- Myanmar authorities seize China-made gambling machines in Mon State
- Inmates from riot-hit Kawthaung Prison transferred to Myeik, Dawei and Yangon
- Bride trafficking to China on the rise
- Series of smuggled jade and products seized in Muse