- 3 military soldiers rob couple near Nawady Bridge in Bago
- Hotel staff falls 8 storeys to his death
- Mandalay advocate-general promises swift trials for suspects in Meikhtila riot cases
- Many poor-quality drugs imported illegally into Myanmar: Trade Minister
- Vandals try to stir up trouble, flee when police arrive
- Man arrested in Rakhine murders
- Thai couple face raft of charges over torture and enslavement of child
- Officials seek common ground to combat slavery in Mekong region
- Hackers using local ISP to attack accounts of Eleven Media staff
- One injures, one disappears in a boat capsize in Yangon
A man has been arrested in a multiple murder case in Maungdaw in Rakhine state, according to officials.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 22:51
“Air”, the 12-year-old ethnic Kayin girl who was allegedly kidnapped and tortured for five years by a Thai couple, is now safe at a shelter for children in that country’s Kamphaeng Phet province as officials from both countries work closely to investigate the horrific case.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 February 2013 13:58
Hackers have been attempting to gain control of Facebook accounts belonging to Eleven Media reporters and Web administrators, according to notifications from the social-media company.
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 16:24
Officials from the Mekong region will meet Thailand on Thursday and Friday to develop a common framework for tackling human trafficking, officials said.
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 16:48
One still went missing and anther one was injured after a passenger boat capsized in Yangon on February 16, according to a police officer on duty from Seikkan Township Police Office. No causalities were reported.
Last Updated on Sunday, 17 February 2013 23:56