A man posing as a policeman attempted to rob the driver and passenger of a luxury car in Kamayut Township, Yangon, on the night of December 10, a police report said.
Last Updated on Friday, 14 December 2012 18:54
Seeing no point in living anymore once that his wife sought a divorce, a man went all the way up to the top of a six-storey building in Mandalay to commit suicide. But he had to walk down as police and firemen turned up there.
Last Updated on Thursday, 13 December 2012 22:04
The Rakhine state government has rejected the rumour that four Turkish people have gone missing since Monday after arriving in Sittwe township with visitor visas.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 December 2012 20:27
The number of road-related accidents and deaths has gone up in October compared with the same period last year, according to the figures released by Ministry of Railways.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 December 2012 21:07
The www.news-eleven.com website of the Eleven Media Group was attacked by a hacker group named the Kachin Cyber Army(KCA) on December 7 monrning.
Last Updated on Friday, 07 December 2012 12:56
Crime Latest News
- Swiss killed in Myanmar car crash
- Legal actions set against misleading job promises in S. Africa
- Myanmar’s deadly railways claim more than 200 lives in 2 years
- Driving rule breakers to face lifetime suspension of driver licenses
- Eight telecom officials face criminal charges, police say
- Myanmar Police seize illegal drugs worth $2.3m in Yangon
- Landmine attack on Mandalay-bound train sparks panic
- South Korean found dead in suspected suicide
- Two customs officials penalized for arm shipment case
- Mines ministry drops lawsuit against local news journal