Published on Wednesday, 06 February 2013 22:05
The Ministry of Science and Technology said Japan is preparing to open Technician Training Institute in Thilawar Industrial Zone.
For opening the school, Japan had found the proposed sites in Yangon since 2012. He suggested some places like Thilawa Industrial zone and Yangon Technological University.
An official from the Ministry of Science and Technology said Japan discussed with Myanmar to open Technician Training Institute.
“We suggested them whatever places such as Thilawa Industrial zone, Yangon Technological University in Gyogone and the compound of Government Technological University (GTC) as Myanmar side preferred, he said.
Japan Technician Training Institute will be constructed with the financial aids from Japan and Japan also will conduct the teaching course.
In this school, Japan will give mainly the courses of technician and skill labor and conduct the teaching sector. Myanmar gives priority to upgrading local worker as skilled labor.
National Latest News
- Eleven Media introduces news mobile app
- Residents facing eviction to stage protest against housing project
- Myanmar to increase mobile penetration rate to 50%
- More flyovers to reduce traffic in Yangon - Minister
- Urban development to curtail high-rises and provide public spaces
- Press Council and Int’l Media Support to draft ethics code for all journalists
- Myanmar to hold its first-ever international women’s conference
- Service centres for Myanmar migrant workers to open in border areas
- Myawady border bridge collects Ks 25 million
- Kachin IDP's return home despite ongoing peace talks