- Parliament approves 60-day extension of state of emergency order in Meikhtila
- EMG to sue mysterious blogger Dr Seik Phwar
- Govt pushes for Kyaukphyu-Muse railway project without public notification
- MTN to provide assistance to other sectors if selected as operator
- Buddha images stolen in Bagan
- Public Service Media bill comes out amid criticisms over ministry-sponsored press bill
- Myanmar promises humanitarian aids for Rakhine ethnics fleeing Bangladesh
- Making Yangon City Green
- Japan’s Prime Minister to visit Myanmar in near future
- PET_CT scan to be installed at Yangon General Hospital
Published on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 19:36
Chinese mobile phone giant Huawei Technologies says it is eager to offer technical assistance to the 2013 SEA Games, which will be held in Myanmar in December.
The company is ready to provide telecom devices and other equipments as well as services for Games, said its general director, Chen Xiao Yong.
“We will assist if we are asked to. Myanmar has no or very little experience of holding big events like this, but we have lots of experience internationally. We will help prepare the technical aspects,” Chen Xiao Yong said.
Huawei donated US$3 million worth of telecom devices for the Games during President Thein Sein visit to China in September.