Published on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 19:36
Chinese mobile phone giant Huawei Technologies says it is eager to offer technical assistance to the 2013 SEA Games, which will be held in Myanmar in December.
The company is ready to provide telecom devices and other equipments as well as services for Games, said its general director, Chen Xiao Yong.
“We will assist if we are asked to. Myanmar has no or very little experience of holding big events like this, but we have lots of experience internationally. We will help prepare the technical aspects,” Chen Xiao Yong said.
Huawei donated US$3 million worth of telecom devices for the Games during President Thein Sein visit to China in September.
National Latest News
- Myanmar must eradicate cultural barriers to empower women
- Tropical cyclone Madi likely to enter Myanmar
- Migyaungkan protesters meet with Yangon officials
- War victims in Kachin State face human rights abuses
- President’s Office suspends Botahtaung project
- Myanmar must eradicate cultural barriers to empower women - IMF
- Myanmar expand HIV treatment to 85% of patients by 2016
- IMF to provide financial techniques to Myanmar
- France to partner in Myanmar Journalism School
- China has not issued formal complaint over flag-burning incident