Published on Thursday, 10 January 2013 17:33
Aston University in London, UK (photo - google )
The United Kingdom will resume its Post-Study Work Programme this April, sources said.
Under the programme, UK allowed international students to stay in the country for two years after graduating but there were cases that students applied for a student visa without the intention of studying. This prompted UK to stop the programme in April last year.
“After the programmed was halted, the number of international students who applied for UK universities declined as a result,” Aung Kyaw San, International Education Advisor from Crown Education, noted.
National Latest News
- Migyaungkan protestors, workers clash at dispute site
- Renovation of Mahabandoola Park to be finished in March
- Shoe factory workers on strike for wage increase
- Farmers campaign against land confiscations at Ngwe Saung Beach
- Experts suggest downtown Yangon to designate as cultural zone
- Thein Phyu building project is a sign of dictatorship still alive: MLN
- Women themselves must fight to enhance their roles - Suu Kyi
- Myanmar losing forests at fast pace, say reports
- Buddhist monks face legal action for protesting
- Thirteen killed in fresh skirmishes between gov’t troops, Kachin rebels