Published on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 13:33
A baby with severe congenital birth defects is being treated for asthma at the Mandalay General Hospital.
Born with a missing arm and leg, the seven-month-old was rushed to the hospital on December 14. The child was confined at a hospital near their town but was later referred to the Mandalay hospital.
The child’s parents, Tin Moe and Tin Moe Khaing, are from Saging Region in Khin Oo Township. Haymar Thaung Tin Po Po Htoo is the youngest of the five children.
The parents could barely afford to pay for the medical charges.
National Latest News
- Myanmar must eradicate cultural barriers to empower women
- Tropical cyclone Madi likely to enter Myanmar
- Migyaungkan protesters meet with Yangon officials
- War victims in Kachin State face human rights abuses
- President’s Office suspends Botahtaung project
- Myanmar must eradicate cultural barriers to empower women - IMF
- Myanmar expand HIV treatment to 85% of patients by 2016
- IMF to provide financial techniques to Myanmar
- France to partner in Myanmar Journalism School
- China has not issued formal complaint over flag-burning incident