- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
A TV Channel from Hong Kong is conducting a documentary film about Myanmar’s prominent places. The project started on April 14.
Last Updated on Friday, 26 April 2013 00:51
Myanmar first international film festival named "Human Rights, Human Dignity" will be held in Yangon from June 15 to19.
Last Updated on Friday, 26 April 2013 00:22
Htwe Oo Myanmar Marionette Troupe is now participating in the International Puppet Festival and the 5th Sharjah International Book Fair (SIBF), held in UAE on April 18.
Last Updated on Monday, 22 April 2013 06:07
Local artists will collaborate with a Japanese record label to produce ten recordings of traditional instrumental albums and release them in both Myanmar and Japan.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 22:52
A new museum for ancient heritages will be built at Hanlin–Pyu ancient city in Wetlet Township, Shwebo district, Sagaing Region, to preserve Myanmar’s ancient cultural heritage.
Last Updated on Friday, 19 April 2013 23:29