Korean Broadcasting System (KBS), a South Korean radio and television network will film a documentary on the 1983 Martyrs' Mausoleum bombing in Yangon, the former capital of Myanmar, according to local sources.
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 August 2013 22:11
Myanmar film artistes attended the Special Effect Make-up Workshop in Korea recently.
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 August 2013 21:52
Myanmar drama artist Nan Win will perform traditional dances accompanied by a traditional orchestra in Germany and England, according to local artists.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 21:04
Every year in the week leading to the full moon of Wahkaung (August 16 to 21) tens of thousands of pilgrims flock to Myanmar's biggest Nat festival.
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 August 2013 19:12
The Discovery Channel has offered to document Win Zaw Oo, who is widely known as Myanmar's tallest man according to sources.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 14:02
Lifestyle Latest News
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival