UNESCO has offered to assist in drafting a master plan for the up-keeping and administering of the Bagan historical park in line with international starndards, sources say.
Last Updated on Sunday, 29 September 2013 16:14
Globe Trekker, an adventure tourism television show, will be broadcasted this year their work that they had carried out in Myanmar, according to a local film director.
Last Updated on Sunday, 29 September 2013 15:18
Japanese technology will be used to maintain the royal costumes worn by Myanmar’s last king and queen of the Konbaung dynasty, according to a retired deputy director-general from the Department of Archaeology, National Museum and Library.
Last Updated on Friday, 20 September 2013 20:01
Local artists are seeking Ks 10 million compensation from Innwa Bank over copyright infringement of a painting that has been hang in the lobby of the bank's office without permission from the artists.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 14:39
Myanmar will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) for a second five-year plan to save Ayeyawady dolphins, according to Khin Maung Aye, Deputy Minister for Livestock, Fisheries and Rural Development.
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 September 2013 19:38
Lifestyle Latest News
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival