Digital projection and sound systems have been installed in 17 cinemas across the country, but the majority of movie houses are still awaiting the digital upgrade.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 November 2013 19:33
Thai songs-for-lifers Carabao head to Myanmar for their debut gig but do more to promote their energy drink than human rights
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 October 2013 10:11
Myanmar's SEA Write laureate Maung Sein Win talks about the new freedom in this country.
Last Updated on Thursday, 17 October 2013 11:07
Under an arrangement with the Goethe Institute of the German Cultural Department, Myanmar will host the second Science Film Festival for high school students at the end of this year.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 18:03
There’s an old saying in Myanmar (“healthy hair is feminine grace”) that speaks to our women’s most glorious physical asset. Sadly though, many Myanmar women now find themselves cutting their lovely locks not for fashion—but for survival.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 October 2013 10:15
Lifestyle Latest News
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival