A Jazz Bliss by Myanmar traditional music troupe (Sai) and French famous band Erik Truffaz Quartet came together to perform on 14 November at the French cultural department in Yangon.
Last Updated on Sunday, 17 November 2013 17:11
The popular British female a cappella group Black Voices will perform in Myanmar for the first time this month.
Last Updated on Saturday, 16 November 2013 12:32
The music concert of “The music of ABBA by Arrival from Sweden” will be held at the People’s Square in Yangon on November 30 according to the event’s organizer, Pee Paw entertainment.
Last Updated on Saturday, 09 November 2013 14:58
YANGON—More than 300 paintings are on display at an art exhibition being held in memory of the late artist Thu Kha.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 November 2013 23:57
LEMYETHNA—About a hundred villagers of both genders and different ages are heartily eating their lunch in a monastery compound, some of them sitting on the ground, while others enjoy watching folk dances from the reception area.
Last Updated on Sunday, 10 November 2013 12:58
Lifestyle Latest News
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival