Published on Sunday, 27 January 2013 21:53
The acting class named Zagawah (Yellow Champac flower) will be opened on January 30, only for the ethnic people who are eager to acting and performance, Ohn Khaing, in charge of the acting class told the Eleven Media Group.
This two- month acting class will mainly focus to make sure the right pronunciation of the ethnic people’s accent. The class is expected to take three or four days per week for the attendees.
The class is free of charges to all candidates and will take twenty attendees in this class, said Ohn Khaing, “the very first class for the ethnic groups.”
Both professional acting teachers and the actors and actresses will give the lectures on class. Deadline to apply this class is January 28, 2013.
Lifestyle Latest News
- South Korean film company to build cinemas in Yangon
- Myanmar film-festival turns spotlight on human rights
- Myanmar cinemas to become digitalized
- Japanese girl band to perform in Yangon next month
- Suu Kyi encourages youths to read more
- Special acting class for ethnic groups opens in Myanmar
- Myanmar puppet troupe to join Chiang Mai’s International Puppets Festival
- Naga Festival sees few visitors this year
- Myanmar’s first animal refuge centre to open soon
- Zoo offers close encounter with elephants