Published on Sunday, 27 January 2013 21:53
The acting class named Zagawah (Yellow Champac flower) will be opened on January 30, only for the ethnic people who are eager to acting and performance, Ohn Khaing, in charge of the acting class told the Eleven Media Group.
This two- month acting class will mainly focus to make sure the right pronunciation of the ethnic people’s accent. The class is expected to take three or four days per week for the attendees.
The class is free of charges to all candidates and will take twenty attendees in this class, said Ohn Khaing, “the very first class for the ethnic groups.”
Both professional acting teachers and the actors and actresses will give the lectures on class. Deadline to apply this class is January 28, 2013.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Globe Trekker features Myanmar's cultural diversity
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival