Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 21:24
Popular Burmese actress and Singer Htun Aeindra Bo raised over 90 million kyats (US$ 105,571) during her charity concert at the National Theatre in Yangon on November 28.
"This concert is the happiest concert among all the concerts I have held," said Htun Aeindra Bo.
That day, the diva performed numerous of her hit songs. She also sang duets with various artists, including Graham, Annega, Sai Sai Kham Hlaing, Ar-T, Alex, and Nyan Linn Aung.
The money will be donated to the Yangon General Hospital, Yangon Children's Hospital, 88 Generation Students Group, HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Centre, Aung San Suu Kyi's education fund, healthcare support for aged writers, as well as Kachin state and Rakhine state.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival