- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 21:24
Popular Burmese actress and Singer Htun Aeindra Bo raised over 90 million kyats (US$ 105,571) during her charity concert at the National Theatre in Yangon on November 28.
"This concert is the happiest concert among all the concerts I have held," said Htun Aeindra Bo.
That day, the diva performed numerous of her hit songs. She also sang duets with various artists, including Graham, Annega, Sai Sai Kham Hlaing, Ar-T, Alex, and Nyan Linn Aung.
The money will be donated to the Yangon General Hospital, Yangon Children's Hospital, 88 Generation Students Group, HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Centre, Aung San Suu Kyi's education fund, healthcare support for aged writers, as well as Kachin state and Rakhine state.