Published on Sunday, 02 December 2012 00:50
Miss Myanmar Nan Khin Zay Yar met her fans at Kandawgyi Park, Yangon, on November 23 and spent a happy time with the people who helped her win two awards at the Miss International beauty pageant.
Dressed in Pa-O costume, the 24-year-old beauty danced to four songs and talked about her experiences in competing in the Miss International beauty pageant held in Okinawa, Japan in October.
The fans were selected from e-mails sent to her.
During the fan meeting, Red Link Communications, a local Internet service provider, appointed Nan Khin Zay Yar as its brand ambassador.
In October, Loi Hein Co appointed Nan Khin Zay Yar as a brand ambassador to promote its popular beverages in the country.
Nan Khin Zay Yar won the Miss Internet award at the international beauty pageant with a total of 20 million online votes and a 2012 Popular Choice Award from an online poll launched by a Philippine-based website.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Globe Trekker features Myanmar's cultural diversity
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival