- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Published on Sunday, 02 December 2012 00:50
Miss Myanmar Nan Khin Zay Yar met her fans at Kandawgyi Park, Yangon, on November 23 and spent a happy time with the people who helped her win two awards at the Miss International beauty pageant.
Dressed in Pa-O costume, the 24-year-old beauty danced to four songs and talked about her experiences in competing in the Miss International beauty pageant held in Okinawa, Japan in October.
The fans were selected from e-mails sent to her.
During the fan meeting, Red Link Communications, a local Internet service provider, appointed Nan Khin Zay Yar as its brand ambassador.
In October, Loi Hein Co appointed Nan Khin Zay Yar as a brand ambassador to promote its popular beverages in the country.
Nan Khin Zay Yar won the Miss Internet award at the international beauty pageant with a total of 20 million online votes and a 2012 Popular Choice Award from an online poll launched by a Philippine-based website.