Published on Thursday, 22 November 2012 21:47
Korean actress Lee Hwa-sun
Korean actress Lee Hwa-sun will judge the final round of Face of Myanmar model contest, according to the organiser.
Thirty contestants will be competing in the final showdown this Saturday at the Strand Hotel in Yangon. Six male and female models will be selected as winners to represent Myanmar in the Asia New Star Model Contest 2013 in South Korea in January.
"Although it [Face of Myanmar] is a new model contest, famous models will also be competing in the contest," said Win Min Tun from Aqualand organiser.
It will be the first time for Myanmar to join the Asia New Star Model Contest.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival