- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Published on Thursday, 22 November 2012 21:47
Korean actress Lee Hwa-sun
Korean actress Lee Hwa-sun will judge the final round of Face of Myanmar model contest, according to the organiser.
Thirty contestants will be competing in the final showdown this Saturday at the Strand Hotel in Yangon. Six male and female models will be selected as winners to represent Myanmar in the Asia New Star Model Contest 2013 in South Korea in January.
"Although it [Face of Myanmar] is a new model contest, famous models will also be competing in the contest," said Win Min Tun from Aqualand organiser.
It will be the first time for Myanmar to join the Asia New Star Model Contest.