- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Published on Sunday, 11 November 2012 07:30
Films based on short stories will be shown about all sports and telecast on local channels to build up enthusiasm for next year’s Southeast Asian Games.
“We intend to film and show in local channels short stories to promote next year’s SEA Games. We will show a film for each sports discipline. We have already made an agreement with Myanmar Radio and Television (MRTV), Myawaddy, MRTV-4 and Sky Net channels. The shooting will start soon and we expect to show them at the end of December,” Wai Min Maung from ADMA Media said.
Myo Min (yin thwin pyit), a famous director, will direct the short films in swimming, archery, walking and cycling.