Published on Sunday, 11 November 2012 07:30
Films based on short stories will be shown about all sports and telecast on local channels to build up enthusiasm for next year’s Southeast Asian Games.
“We intend to film and show in local channels short stories to promote next year’s SEA Games. We will show a film for each sports discipline. We have already made an agreement with Myanmar Radio and Television (MRTV), Myawaddy, MRTV-4 and Sky Net channels. The shooting will start soon and we expect to show them at the end of December,” Wai Min Maung from ADMA Media said.
Myo Min (yin thwin pyit), a famous director, will direct the short films in swimming, archery, walking and cycling.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Globe Trekker features Myanmar's cultural diversity
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival