Published on Tuesday, 06 November 2012 23:24
Yangon will host Korea Week from November 8-14, highlighted by an expo featuring products from 55 companies.
The 7th annual Korean Film Festival will also be held at the Thamada Cinema from November 9-12 in conjunction with the festivities.
Korean actor Choung Kyung Ho and actress Chae Jung An will be attending the film festival, according to the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.
The film festival will feature Flying Penguin, Late Blossom (I Love You), Bunt and Highway Star.
Other sidelights to the event are the K-Pop Cover Dance and Face of Myanmar Contest, K-Drama OST Myanmar-Korea Joint Concert, the 6th Korean Ambassador's Cup Taekwondo Championship and the 10th Korean Speech Contest. These events will be attended by Korean hip-hop and b-boy dancer
Poppin' Hyun Joon, and singers Park Aeri and Jung Jae Wook.
The activities will be held at the MCC Hall.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Globe Trekker features Myanmar's cultural diversity
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival