- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Published on Tuesday, 06 November 2012 23:24
Yangon will host Korea Week from November 8-14, highlighted by an expo featuring products from 55 companies.
The 7th annual Korean Film Festival will also be held at the Thamada Cinema from November 9-12 in conjunction with the festivities.
Korean actor Choung Kyung Ho and actress Chae Jung An will be attending the film festival, according to the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.
The film festival will feature Flying Penguin, Late Blossom (I Love You), Bunt and Highway Star.
Other sidelights to the event are the K-Pop Cover Dance and Face of Myanmar Contest, K-Drama OST Myanmar-Korea Joint Concert, the 6th Korean Ambassador's Cup Taekwondo Championship and the 10th Korean Speech Contest. These events will be attended by Korean hip-hop and b-boy dancer
Poppin' Hyun Joon, and singers Park Aeri and Jung Jae Wook.
The activities will be held at the MCC Hall.