Published on Monday, 05 November 2012 04:19
An expert from a French film course giving lectures (Photo-EMG)
France is inviting local film artists to attend a film class to improve the film industry, the Myanmar Film Enterprise said.
France will sign a memorandum of understanding with Myanmar Film Enterprise in February 2013 to open the film class.
The film enterprise secretary, Win Kyi, said the industry needs to support the new generation of artists to have international exposure.
The French film class will allow the film artists to study their teaching methods and gain experience to fill in the gaps in the local film industry, he added.
Film artists and the children of those from the film industry between the ages of 20-25 can apply for the film class. The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, be computer literate, and be able to speak French and English.
Interested candidates should submit their application forms to the film enterprise before November 10.
Lifestyle Latest News
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival
- Myanmar Sai and famous French music band jointly entertained