- Padauk blossoms in Yangon carrying contentment
- Mothers’ day
- Wedding bell rings for local hip-hop star
- MMPO to attend Asian Art Week in China
- Myanmar band to participate in ASEAN Music Fair
- Now TV Hong Kong shoots documentary about Myanmar’s interest of places
- Human Rights, Human Dignity, International Film Festival to be held in June
- Japan to produce Myanmar traditional instrumental albums
- Myanmar puppet stars perform at international festivals in UAE
- Ancient heritages from Myanmar ancient city of Hanlin to be preserved
Published on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 18:53
Miss Myanmar Nan Khin Zay Yar seen at her press release. (Photo-EMG)
Myanmar company Loi Hein Co. appointed Miss Myanmar 2012 Nan Khin Zay Yar as a brand ambassador to promote its popular beverages in the country last Friday.
Film and commercial director Zin Yaw Maung Maung said that Nan Khin Zay Yar would be appearing in TV commercials and billboards of Loi Hein’s Blue Mountain soft drinks, as well as in the Alpine purified drinking water ads.
She will be filming her first TV commercial on October 31.
The 24-year old ethnic Pa-O beauty also contested in Miss International beauty pageant held in Okinawa, Japan this month. She won Miss Internet award with a total of 20 million online votes.
Just recently, she also received a 2012 Popular Choice Award from an online poll launched by a Philippine-based website.