Published on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 18:53
Miss Myanmar Nan Khin Zay Yar seen at her press release. (Photo-EMG)
Myanmar company Loi Hein Co. appointed Miss Myanmar 2012 Nan Khin Zay Yar as a brand ambassador to promote its popular beverages in the country last Friday.
Film and commercial director Zin Yaw Maung Maung said that Nan Khin Zay Yar would be appearing in TV commercials and billboards of Loi Hein’s Blue Mountain soft drinks, as well as in the Alpine purified drinking water ads.
She will be filming her first TV commercial on October 31.
The 24-year old ethnic Pa-O beauty also contested in Miss International beauty pageant held in Okinawa, Japan this month. She won Miss Internet award with a total of 20 million online votes.
Just recently, she also received a 2012 Popular Choice Award from an online poll launched by a Philippine-based website.
Lifestyle Latest News
- Maha Bandoola Garden in Yangon attracts more people
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival