A joint Chinese-Myanmar television series based on a popular cultural legend will be broadcast next year in both countries, sources say.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 15:51
Nature sites including forest, river and a tiger sanctuary have been named on a "tentative list" as Myanmar's first seven non-historical World Heritage sites.
Last Updated on Monday, 02 December 2013 16:08
YANGON—Myanmar became the 141st member of PEN International with the establishment of PEN Myanmar on Wednesday, joining a global community of writers working to protect freedom of expression and encourage the development of literature.
Last Updated on Saturday, 30 November 2013 01:04
Photographers share "7 Days" Of Experiences Travelling the Country
Last Updated on Monday, 02 December 2013 14:52
YANGON - Artists gathered at Sein Lan So Pyay Garden on Saturday to honour the veteran writer and film director Bokalay Tint Aung.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 November 2013 23:16
Lifestyle Latest News
- China-Myanmar ties highlighted in TV series on Pyu-era love story
- Yangon moves to protect nature
- Glimpses of the new Myanmar
- Myanmar writers establish PEN Myanmar
- Artists honour Bokalay Tint Aung with sculpture, painting ceremony
- India to host Myanmar Film Festival in 2014
- Film Festival celebrates 60 years of Myanmar-Israel ties
- British day out in Yangon
- Myanmar hip-hop star to attend ASEAN-Japan music festival
- Myanmar Sai and famous French music band jointly entertained