A joint venture between Japan’s Daiwa and a local Myanmar company still to be disclosed will invest Ks 32 billion to establish a stock exchange in Myanmar.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 December 2013 14:07
The Yangon Stock Exchange (YSE) will open in two years based in the former headquarters of Myawaddy Bank in Yangon, according to the deputy minister for finance.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 December 2013 13:49
YANGON - Myanmar officials have demanded that the Chinese government stop importing thousands of tonnes of illegal timber into China.
Last Updated on Monday, 09 December 2013 20:00
Myanmar and Chinese authorities have signed an agreement to cooperate on several projects including mining and pharmaceutical production.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 December 2013 13:36
YANGON - Myanmar urged Chinese investors to invest in the Kyauk Phyu Special Economic Zone (SEZ) during a bilateral trade meeting on Saturday, according to the Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA).
Last Updated on Monday, 09 December 2013 19:41
Business Latest News
- Myanmar to legislate on computer software
- Muse bus station complex to open next year
- Thai event business helps Myanmar kick off SEA Games
- Unilever receives licence to open Myanmar branch
- Construction permits available online by 2014
- Joint venture to invest Ks 32 billion in stock exchange
- Yangon Stock Exchange to open in two years - Deputy Minister
- Chinese companies to invest in various industrial projects
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ