- Criticisms hit mall’s construction near sacred pagoda
- Import cargo services to be privatized in Yangon International Airport
- Myanmar to form “trade facilitation” force
- Myanmar Microfinance Bank to be launched
- Myanmar-US Chamber of Commerce established during President’s US trip
- KIA opens first-ever showroom in Yangon
- Myanmar Oil & Gas Summit to be held in June
- Panasonic eyeing to open a branch in Yangon
- Thailand’s PTT plans to open filling stations in Myanmar
- Border trade resumes in Rakhine State after "Mahasen"
Myanma Port Authority made Puma Energy (Myanmar) Ltd in its shortlist for construction of Thilawa harbour and oil tanks, according to the officials.
Last Updated on Monday, 13 May 2013 23:49
Myanmar rice export to China has declined due to Vietnamese rice high demand in Chinese market, rice exporters said.
Last Updated on Sunday, 12 May 2013 18:59
Myanmar will hold the Golden Jubilee Gems Emporium 2013 at Mani Yadana Jade Hall and Myanmar Gems and Jewels Museum in Nay Pyi Taw next month.
Last Updated on Sunday, 12 May 2013 19:03
Authorities are planning to expand Ngapali Hotel Zone with new hotels by Max Myanmar, Edin, Minzarni and Fortune companies, in coming October, according to Ngapali Hotel Zone’s development seminar held last week.
Last Updated on Sunday, 12 May 2013 18:50
Htoo Construction Development Group Co. Ltd. has been permitted to construct the Union Avenue Complex in Yangon, according to the sources.
Last Updated on Sunday, 12 May 2013 03:27