The Asia World Company, the contractor for the Nay Pyi Taw International Airport, has urged the government to scrap this project which they said will not be profitable because very few airlines fly to this administrative capital.
Last Updated on Sunday, 24 November 2013 14:40
YANGON—A Myanmar Shopping Mall building and a three-story warehouse situated in Kyaukdata Township have been invited to invest in hotel services and other businesses, according to the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism.
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 20:43
YANGON—After many years of geographic and economic distance between the two countries, the Myanmar-Mongolia Business Forum and Business Network has done a good job of narrowing the gap, participants say.
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 19:30
YANGON—Several of Myanmar private banks are charging nearly Ks 15 (US$0.015) per US dollar on international money transfers in addition to the transfer service fee, raising concerns among the local business people.
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 19:44
Despite its potential growth, Myanmar is still at the bottom of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in terms of capacity and productivity, economists say.
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 18:42
Business Latest News
- Myanmar urges China to improve on bilateral trade
- Myanmar to legislate on computer software
- Muse bus station complex to open next year
- Thai event business helps Myanmar kick off SEA Games
- Unilever receives licence to open Myanmar branch
- Construction permits available online by 2014
- Joint venture to invest Ks 32 billion in stock exchange
- Yangon Stock Exchange to open in two years - Deputy Minister
- Chinese companies to invest in various industrial projects
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China