- Criticisms hit mall’s construction near sacred pagoda
- Import cargo services to be privatized in Yangon International Airport
- Myanmar to form “trade facilitation” force
- Myanmar Microfinance Bank to be launched
- Myanmar-US Chamber of Commerce established during President’s US trip
- KIA opens first-ever showroom in Yangon
- Myanmar Oil & Gas Summit to be held in June
- Panasonic eyeing to open a branch in Yangon
- Thailand’s PTT plans to open filling stations in Myanmar
- Border trade resumes in Rakhine State after "Mahasen"
Myanmar exported mangoes and watermelons for the fist time to Singapore last week, according to Myanmar Fruit and Vegetable Producers and Exporters Association.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 22:47
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz has expressed his interest to open coffeehouse chain in Myanmar within the coming years.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 21:15
The export of agricultural products has increased although the rice export has declined in this fiscal year, the commerce ministry said.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 22:37
Merchants from European Countries will attend the 50th Myanmar’s Gems Expo for the first time.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 23:08
The Myanmar Investment Commission has permitted APB Alliance Brewery Company to manufacture and distribute Heineken beer in the country, according to the International Beverages Trading Company (IBTC).
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 23:56