YANGON - Abercrombie & Kent from Luxembourg has been granted licence to invest in a new river cruiser by the Myanmar Investment Commission on August 15.
Last Updated on Monday, 25 November 2013 21:20
The Ministry of Electric Power will team up with the private sector to address the problem of power shortages.
Last Updated on Sunday, 24 November 2013 14:41
YANGON—A Myanmar Shopping Mall building and a three-story warehouse situated in Kyaukdata Township have been invited to invest in hotel services and other businesses, according to the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism.
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 20:43
The Asia World Company, the contractor for the Nay Pyi Taw International Airport, has urged the government to scrap this project which they said will not be profitable because very few airlines fly to this administrative capital.
Last Updated on Sunday, 24 November 2013 14:40
YANGON—Several of Myanmar private banks are charging nearly Ks 15 (US$0.015) per US dollar on international money transfers in addition to the transfer service fee, raising concerns among the local business people.
Last Updated on Friday, 22 November 2013 19:44
Business Latest News
- Unilever receives licence to open Myanmar branch
- Construction permits available online by 2014
- Myanmar seizes illegal goods worth Ks 3 billion
- Joint venture to invest Ks 32 billion in stock exchange
- Yangon Stock Exchange to open in two years - Deputy Minister
- Chinese companies to invest in various industrial projects
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ
- Six foreign companies receive approval for manufacturing and wood factories
- South Africa interests to invest in Myanmar