- Investment commission approves 33 companies in first quarter
- Gold price slumps in Myanmar
- US Dollar hikes but temporarily, Central Bank says
- Myanmar hardwoods to be exported to EU only in 2015
- Thai cement imported via Myawady Border
- Import license requirements dropped for about 600 goods
- Myanmar makes potential surveys for transport development with JICA assistance
- Myanmar’s low-cost SIM card reaches 500,000 kyats
- Low-cost GSM to sell in June
- Korean firm, military-owned conglomerate joins partnership for garment business
The Shwe Gas Project is ready to start transporting natural gas to China by the end of May, Li Zilin, vice-chairman of SEAGP and SEAOP said yesterday.
Last Updated on Sunday, 12 May 2013 02:33
Thailand and Myanmar will sign a deal on May 27 to set up a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to manage the massive Dawei project for a deep seaport and economic zone, said Prime Minister's Office Minister Nivatthamrong Boonsongpaisal.
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 09:31
Myanmar is hosting for the first time the International Gems Expo-2013 at the Convention Center in Yangon.
Last Updated on Friday, 10 May 2013 23:51
Myanmar is planning to open new banks intending for jewellery and construction business, according to the sources from private banks.
Last Updated on Friday, 10 May 2013 23:58
Ministry of National Planning and Economic Development of Myanmar will form a separate department under the Directorate of Investments and Company Administration (DICA) to boost foreign investments in the country, Director Kyaw Zaw Maung of DICA said.
Last Updated on Friday, 10 May 2013 22:40