As rice consumption in Myanmar's domestic markets increases, rice exports are declining due to competition from Vietnam.
Last Updated on Friday, 02 August 2013 17:33
French companies can guarantee their responsibilities should they invest in Myanmar said France's Foreign Trade Minister in a conference held at the French Embassy in Yangon on July 31.
Last Updated on Friday, 02 August 2013 16:58
The Japan External Trade Organization, JETRO, held a meeting with Myanmar entrepreneurs on July 30 in Yangon to discuss exporting Myanmar’s agricultural products to Japanese markets.
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 August 2013 16:54
Myanmar's sky-high real estate prices may dissuade new foreign investors, according to sources from Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC).
Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 14:36
Japan-based Fujifilm Holdings Corporation is planning to open a branch office in Myanmar to increase its sales and services sectors in the country.
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 August 2013 10:05
Business Latest News
- Unilever receives licence to open Myanmar branch
- Construction permits available online by 2014
- Myanmar seizes illegal goods worth Ks 3 billion
- Joint venture to invest Ks 32 billion in stock exchange
- Yangon Stock Exchange to open in two years - Deputy Minister
- Chinese companies to invest in various industrial projects
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ
- Six foreign companies receive approval for manufacturing and wood factories
- South Africa interests to invest in Myanmar