US-based Marriott International Inc, the largest publicly traded U.S. hotel chain, is preparing to operate hotel business in Myanmar, according to the Bloomberg Business weekly.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 20:03
Chinese merchants are now buying a large amount of empty cans and bottles from Myanmar through Muse checkpoint along Myanmar-China border, according to Myanmar’s Border Trade Department.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 19:33
Over one hundred entrepreneurs from Myanmar are expected to attend the 21st Kunming Trade Fair to be held in Yunnan Province, China from the 6th to the 10th of June.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 11:10
US dollar exchange rate in Myanmar is expected to go down in coming week as the government's department of transport has recently changed the currency needed for payment of vehicle registration fees to Kyat from Dollar.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 11:11
The Asian Development Bank (ABD) and Norway are to help Myanmar implement a US$500 million plan to upgrade its tourism industry the Minister for Hotels and Tourism announced on Thursday at the World Economic Forum on East Asia.
Last Updated on Sunday, 09 June 2013 11:09
Business Latest News
- Myanmar's clothing industry promises growth
- Myanmar businesses accuse construction firms of tax evasion
- Over 140 joint ventures in Myanmar's growing oil and gas sector
- Hin Leong Group to expand business in Myanmar
- SingTel and partners to create job opportunities
- China's Huawei to work with Myanmar state-owned telecom
- KIA Motors to open new showrooms in Myanmar
- UK Trade Minister stresses 4 hindrances for investments in Myanmar
- Coca-Cola to expand Myanmar factory in 2013
- Sixteen companies granted to operate the garment industry with CMP system