Singtel will provide technical assistance to launch a Myanmar-owned satellite communication system the group told media at a press conference in Yangon on June 11.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 June 2013 19:43
Myanmar will open tender for at least 20 new blocks of oil and gas before next year, the minister of energy told the World Economic Forum on East Asia on Thursday June6.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 20:47
United Kingdom’s Trade and Investment Minister Stephen Green will visit Myanmar this month for economic cooperation.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 20:23
Myanmar's government is currently holding talks to further reduce the country’s interest rates to allow local businesses to compete with international rivals, according to sources from Parliament.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 20:37
Plans are underway to build a 27-floor high-rise in Yangon to meet a growing demand for luxury apartments as Myanmar starts to attract more foreign investment and capital.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 June 2013 20:21
Business Latest News
- Myanmar approves five foreign businesses
- Myanmar's clothing industry promises growth
- Myanmar businesses accuse construction firms of tax evasion
- Over 140 joint ventures in Myanmar's growing oil and gas sector
- Hin Leong Group to expand business in Myanmar
- SingTel and partners to create job opportunities
- China's Huawei to work with Myanmar state-owned telecom
- KIA Motors to open new showrooms in Myanmar
- UK Trade Minister stresses 4 hindrances for investments in Myanmar
- Coca-Cola to expand Myanmar factory in 2013