Myanmar has earned more than US$350 million from over 200,000 tons of fisheries products exported in the past eight months of this fiscal year (2013-14), according to Ministry of Livestock, Fisheries and Rural Development.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 17:30
Yangon - Japan is agreed to provide assistance to two new general cargo wharves with US$205 million loan from Official Development Assistance (ODA) for constructions at the Myanmar International Terminals Thilawa (MITT) port.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 16:56
Myanmar's Ayeyarwady Bank has announced that its automated teller machines will accept cash withdrawals by customers using MasterCard and Maestro/Cirrus cards.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 08:34
Nay Pyi Taw – International media coverage of the upcoming SEA Games is set to go into full swing as media outlets from Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and Indonesia are setting up their operation on location to cover sporting events.
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 15:38
The workload of Yangon Port in Myanmar has doubled in the last ten years, according to Myanma Port Authority (MPA).
Last Updated on Sunday, 01 December 2013 14:53
Business Latest News
- South Africa interests to invest in Myanmar
- Japan, South Korea propose to import transit buses
- Cambodian private bank has eyes on Myanmar
- FMI launches Ks 25-billion rights issue to finance projects including Thilawa SEZ
- Dawei SEZ impeded as Italian-Thai incapable to finance alone
- Myanmar allows more Asian firms to produce wood products and foodstuff
- Daiwa to help AGD bank’s transformation as public company
- Digicel, Ooredoo sign Myanmar deal to construct telecommunications towers
- New floating hotel to be opened next month
- Thilawa SEZ’s progress will determine Japanese investments — Japanese minister