Published on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 18:25
The Republic of China will provide free of charge technical aids to be used in opening and closing ceremonies of 27th SEA Games which will be hosted by Myanmar at the end of this year, Yan Naing Oo, Director-General of the Ministry of Culture said on September 2.
“We are planning to hold a grand scale event for the SEA Game, the first of such event in the country over 40 years. We will coordinate with Chinese experts in technical sector. We need Chinese help because they [Chinese] used advanced technique in Beijing Olympic Games. Some machine parts are being arrived here,” Yan Naing Oo also said.
China will provide not only technical aids, sports equipments, coaches and 132 kinds of Chinese sports games but also Myanmar athletes 217 are being trained in China.
“We are making the training with Chinese experts about 200 days. We have no cost concerning about the Chinese coaches. China is going to provide all technical aids to Myanmar,” Film Director Zin Yaw Maung Maung said.
Business Latest News
- Unilever receives licence to open Myanmar branch
- Construction permits available online by 2014
- Myanmar seizes illegal goods worth Ks 3 billion
- Joint venture to invest Ks 32 billion in stock exchange
- Yangon Stock Exchange to open in two years - Deputy Minister
- Chinese companies to invest in various industrial projects
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ
- Six foreign companies receive approval for manufacturing and wood factories
- South Africa interests to invest in Myanmar