Published on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 16:38
Myanmar is set to hold another trade fair this month, this time gathering business delegations from more than 17 countries.
The International Trade Fair 2013 will be held from January 16-18 at the Tatmadaw Exhibition Hall in Yangon.
It is the first trade event that will be attended by businessmen delegations from the US, UK, France, Germany and Switzerland, among others.
Over 80 Asian companies will be on exhibit, the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI) said.
Business Latest News
- Myanmar's clothing industry promises growth
- Myanmar businesses accuse construction firms of tax evasion
- Over 140 joint ventures in Myanmar's growing oil and gas sector
- Hin Leong Group to expand business in Myanmar
- SingTel and partners to create job opportunities
- China's Huawei to work with Myanmar state-owned telecom
- KIA Motors to open new showrooms in Myanmar
- UK Trade Minister stresses 4 hindrances for investments in Myanmar
- Coca-Cola to expand Myanmar factory in 2013
- Sixteen companies granted to operate the garment industry with CMP system