Published on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 16:38
Myanmar is set to hold another trade fair this month, this time gathering business delegations from more than 17 countries.
The International Trade Fair 2013 will be held from January 16-18 at the Tatmadaw Exhibition Hall in Yangon.
It is the first trade event that will be attended by businessmen delegations from the US, UK, France, Germany and Switzerland, among others.
Over 80 Asian companies will be on exhibit, the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI) said.
Business Latest News
- Cambodian private bank has eyes on Myanmar
- FMI launches Ks 25-billion rights issue to finance projects including Thilawa SEZ
- Dawei SEZ impeded as Italian-Thai incapable to finance alone
- Myanmar allows more Asian firms to produce wood products and foodstuff
- Daiwa to help AGD bank’s transformation as public company
- Digicel, Ooredoo sign Myanmar deal to construct telecommunications towers
- New floating hotel to be opened next month
- Thilawa SEZ’s progress will determine Japanese investments — Japanese minister
- Myanmar gets US$350m from seafood export
- Myanmar to construct 2 cargo wharves at Thilawa with ODA loan