Published on Friday, 04 January 2013 16:46
Myanmar’s industrial zone and housing sector development forum will be held on January 22 and 23 in Yangon, according to the sources.
The forum is co-organised by Nemo Partners, South Korean consulting firm, and Gunhong International Co. Ltd in Yangon.
South Korea’s Ministry of Knowledge Economy and South Korean Embassy in Myanmar will also cooperate in the forum. Businessmen from South Korea and China will attend the two-day forum.
The aim of the forum is to develop economic ties between Myanmar and South Korea in major sectors such as industrialisation and services.
Industrial zones development, housing and construction and real estate investment are among the forum’s agenda. Business matching session will be held two days after the forum, according from the sources.
Myanmar businessmen will also participate in the forum and join the discussion on the development of industrial zones with foreign investment, and deliver presentations about cooperation projects for the country’s industrial sectors.
Business Latest News
- Six foreign companies receive approval for manufacturing and wood factories
- South Africa interests to invest in Myanmar
- Japan, South Korea propose to import transit buses
- Cambodian private bank has eyes on Myanmar
- FMI launches Ks 25-billion rights issue to finance projects including Thilawa SEZ
- Dawei SEZ impeded as Italian-Thai incapable to finance alone
- Myanmar allows more Asian firms to produce wood products and foodstuff
- Daiwa to help AGD bank’s transformation as public company
- Digicel, Ooredoo sign Myanmar deal to construct telecommunications towers
- New floating hotel to be opened next month