- Nepalese Airlines to launch nonstop flight service to Yangon
- Buses remain least among 90,000 vehicles registered
- Korean firm to conduct feasibility study on water supplying projects in Yangon
- Credit Information Bureau to be formed
- ASEAN Economic Community Workshop held in Myanmar
- Vietnam-Myanmar economic seminar in Yangon
- Investment commission approves 33 companies in first quarter
- Gold price slumps in Myanmar
- US Dollar hikes but temporarily, Central Bank says
- Myanmar hardwoods to be exported to EU only in 2015
Published on Friday, 04 January 2013 16:46
Myanmar’s industrial zone and housing sector development forum will be held on January 22 and 23 in Yangon, according to the sources.
The forum is co-organised by Nemo Partners, South Korean consulting firm, and Gunhong International Co. Ltd in Yangon.
South Korea’s Ministry of Knowledge Economy and South Korean Embassy in Myanmar will also cooperate in the forum. Businessmen from South Korea and China will attend the two-day forum.
The aim of the forum is to develop economic ties between Myanmar and South Korea in major sectors such as industrialisation and services.
Industrial zones development, housing and construction and real estate investment are among the forum’s agenda. Business matching session will be held two days after the forum, according from the sources.
Myanmar businessmen will also participate in the forum and join the discussion on the development of industrial zones with foreign investment, and deliver presentations about cooperation projects for the country’s industrial sectors.